Health and safety are a top priority at Big Rock Toyota and we are open for business as usual and following all recommended COVID-19 guidelines.
* Terms & Conditions
(1) Instructions on how to enter and other details in the advertisements for this promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
(2) The Promoter is Big Rock Toyota ABN 72 570 597 whose registered office is at 445 Wanneroo Road, Balcatta, WA 6021.
(3) The promotion will commence at 7:30 am Australian Western Standard Time (‘AWST’) on Monday 18 May 2020 and will close at 5:30 pm AWST on Tuesday 30 June 2020 (‘Promotion Period’).
(4) The promotion is only valid at Big Rock Toyota.
(5) Customers who receive this promotion through an e-mail distribution list can receive a free Safe-T-Stop which includes wheel alignment and brake performance checks. This is only available for vehicles that are serviced on site at the dealership. To claim the free Safe-T-Stop, customers must present the e-mail offer in person at the dealership, either on a mobile device or as a hardcopy printout.
(6) Draw Entry is only open to persons who are 18 years and over and who are residents of Western Australia.
(7) Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the draw.
(8) Fleet, Government and wholesale customers, rental car companies and other dealerships are ineligible to enter the draw.
(9) To qualify for automatic entry into the draw a customer must have completed and paid in full for a service or repair to their vehicle at Big Rock Toyota within the Promotion Period.
(10) Each customer must provide a valid email address and contact number which will be used to validate the winner.
(11) Only one entry allowed per person per vehicle service or repair.
(12) The prize is a $500 Coles Express Gift Card.
(13) Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. No alternative prize will be offered to the winner.
(14) Entrants must agree to make themselves available for any reasonable publicity requests made in relation to this promotion without charge and at a time specified by the Promoter. The Promoter has the right to use such publicity photos, voice recordings and the winner’s name in any medium and in any reasonable manner.
(15) The winner will be drawn from all eligible entries on Thursday 2 July 2020 at 2:00pm at Big Rock Toyota using a random sequence number generated from random.org. The method by which the prize is allocated to the winner is in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
(16) The winner will be notified by phone and/or email on Friday 3 July 2020 by a representative of the Promoter. The winner will also be listed on the dealerships’ social media page (https://www.facebook.com/BigRockToyota/) as soon as possible after the draw.
(17) The winner will be required to collect their prize from Big Rock Toyota, on a date to be determined by Big Rock Toyota, sign any required documentation and have photos taken. If the prize is unclaimed within 10 days from the collection date it will be automatically forfeited.
(18) The Promoter will not deliver the prize to the winner. The winner must provide photo identification and comply with a 100-point ID check before being entitled to claim the prize.
(19) The Promoter shall not be liable for any accident, loss, injury or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct and consequential loss) to any individual or property arising out of or in connection with this promotion or the prize.
(20) The Promoter’s decision and the result of the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(21) The Promoter reserves the right to limit entry or amend these Terms and Conditions if considered necessary without notice.
(22) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the eligibility of entrants and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
(23) The Promoter will collect your name and contact details in order to include you in and administer this promotion and may contact participants for the purpose of this promotion. Entry constitutes entrant’s consent to any personal information that they provide to be used by the Promoter for customer database and marketing offers. Your personal information will only be disclosed to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate for these purposes. The Promoters marketing and promotional offers are developed in line with your needs but should you not wish to receive this information, please email “Unsubscribe” and your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.