Whether you need a set of commercial vehicles, tough utilities, or luxury passenger cars, our experienced Fleet Specialists can arrange a fleet for your business, with direct delivery to locations not only in rural Western Australia but also nationwide. If your company has 5 or more cars, or if you’re buying 2 or more cars in the company name at the same time, you’re entitled to a Big Rock Toyota Fleet Discount. We offer tailored packages that suit your needs for your new vehicle, finance, servicing, tyres, maintenance, parts and accessories. Big Rock Toyota are your one stop motoring shop, so why visit any one else? We can take care of you and your new vehicle, for life!
We are a Certified Toyota Fleet Specialist
Big Rock Toyota is proud to be a Certified Toyota Fleet Specialist.
"Only Toyota offers Certified Toyota Fleet Specialists. A Toyota Dealership must prove exceptional dedication before being certified a Fleet Specialist. A series of Fleet-focused criteria must be met and confirmed annually. Fleet Specialist personnel must continually prove they have the knowledge and training to provide excellent customer service.
A Fleet Specialist Dealership has dedicated Toyota experts with advanced knowledge of vehicles and efficient fleet planning.A Toyota Fleet Specialist makes better business sense for your fleet."
- Toyota Motor Corporation Australia
For more information, please get in touch with our Fleet team.
Why Choose Big Rock Toyota, Balcatta
We are committed to giving you the best possible deal when building a fleet of Toyota vehicles for your business.
- Tax smart – Your fleet will be structured to save you the most tax
- Dedicated Account Manager – You get the best advice on how to build your fleet
- Business insurance – Our accredited Business Manager will provide you with a great choice of business insurance to protect your fleet
- Dedicated Finance Manager – You get the best finance package to buy your fleet
- Knowledge and experience – We have been Balcatta locals for over 30 years, so we know your business